Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baby Brine Style: Nursery Updates!

As I mentioned yesterday, I had quite a successful Target shopping trip on Friday. Here is an updated inspiration board, even though most of these items have already been purchased! 





I bought one large Milk Crate Basket, two small, and one longer rectangular basket for toiletries. The color matches our hardwood floors to a T, which is perfect. I didn't want to do white (the changing table is white) or pink, since many of the shades are off from our paint color. I also didn't want to drag in any more colors, as I wanted to keep the palette at pink, white and antique gold. 

I'm not sure if I shared the bedding we registered for. We chose the Maya Floral Nursery Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids. I felt it was the least baby-like and very subtle. 



I'm really excited to put everything together once it's all purchased and cleaned! I think my vision is coming together quite nicely, and it's not always easy to accomplish that! 



No comments:

Post a Comment