Tuesday, March 12, 2013

32 Weeks!

What a weekend! I am so beyond speechless at the AMAZING baby shower that the little one and I were thrown! It's such a wonderful feeling to know so many people are excited for her arrival. She certainly is one spoiled little girl! 

Saturday was such a special day, one I'll never forget thanks to my wonderful family. Hubs couldn't believe the amount of stuff we got, clothes especially, and we spent Sunday and Monday sorting, organizing, returning and purchasing most of the items left on our Babies 'R Us Registry. 

I don't have any pictures of the shower at the moment, but once I have some, I'll post more details. The food was so delicious, which is key at any of our family functions. The dessert spread was to die for, and I'm still thinking about the cakes in all their glory. 

My sister and cousin came up with a cute art project for the baby- decorated hangers from all the guests! There was glitter, flowers, beads, pearls, ribbon, tiaras, and more for them to decorate with! Lucky for us we have enough clothes to hang on them :) 

So here is this weeks bumpdate, only 7 more to go (I hope)!: 


How far along?: 32 weeks
Weight gained?: 23 pounds? Appointment tonight so we'll see...
Showing yet?: Yes
Stretch Marks?: Nope
Clothes?: Maternity
Cravings?: Coffee. Specifically McDonald's. I think it's the cream!
Aversions?: None
Sleep?:  Great lately!
Gender?:  Girl...I panicked yesterday thinking about all the things we'd washed that were pink...you never know!
Movement?: Yes...baby girl is so fun to watch. I swear she did a somersault at church on Sunday. 
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose has been replaced by a cold/allergies. My legs get tired really quickly, and I think my toes swell after being on my feet, but otherwise feeling great! 
Miss Anything?: Good vino...and I was quite jealous of the mimosas at the baby shower! 
Wedding Rings on or off?: On
Belly Button in or out?: In, not thinking it's going to pop at this point
Labor Signs?: Had some Braxton Hicks yesterday...could be my body telling me to relax a little! 
Looking Forward To: Meeting our baby girl! 




No comments:

Post a Comment