Tuesday, March 26, 2013

34 Weeks!

A few days late, but here it is. I can't believe we're less than 6 weeks away from meeting our little girl! I think I say that every single week, but time is flying by and Hubs and I are getting super anxious to meet her! 

We had a productive weekend- we rearranged the furniture in the nursery (for the last time, I swear!) so that the glider can fit in the room. Once we had that situated, we ordered new cushions for the glider and hung the mirror, pictures and art in baby girl's room. I can't wait to show the final product- it looks awesome! 

We moved one of the chairs from our living room into the attic until the basement is finished, so that we could make space for the pack and play, bouncer and swing, AKA the baby girl takeover. Her things look so cute sitting there in the corner. :)

Saturday morning I got my hair did, with some low lights and more caramel highlights than my standard light blonde. It's a change, but I like it! I didn't go for a cut because I think I'll appreciate the ease of a pony tail/top knot once baby girl arrives. My next appointment is April 20, 2 weeks from my due date! It was kind of nerve-wracking/exciting to hear my stylist say "Good luck in case I don't see you!"- Ah! 

On Sunday, I ran some errands and did some final exchanges from the shower. Hubs worked like a maniac in the basement so that the plumber can come and install the new drains. Fingers crossed the framing gets started in the next week! I really would like a finished basement to do laundry in once little one gets here. 

Here's another update on our to do list:


Paint glider and buy cushions
Purchase swing
Purchase breast pump
Hang mirror, pictures and art
Hang shelves
Have local police install car seats 
Pack hospital bag (In progress! Need to purchase some things still...)
Make labor & delivery baskets
Purchase nursing bras and tops
Pick up bassinet & purchase sheet
Prenatal Massage  Appointment made! 
Purchase wood for under mattress (for monitor)
FINISH OUR BASEMENT

Now for this weeks bumpdate:

I swear some maternity shirts make you look bigger than others. Feeling huge! 

How far along?: 34 weeks
Weight gained?: 20+ lbs
Showing yet?: Yes
Stretch Marks?: I keep inspecting my belly but I'm not sure if I have any yet!
Clothes?: Maternity. All. The. Way.
Cravings?: None, really...
Aversions?: None, just hating that I get full really quickly
Sleep?:  Great, unless I get up to pee 2+ times, then I'm exhausted
Gender?:  Girl (we're for sure, now!)
Movement?: Like crazy. Lately she's been more active at night and less active during the day
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose, back pain, cramping
Miss Anything?: A good workout & not wearing a coat
Wedding Rings on or off?: On
Belly Button in or out?: In- but if I pull on my belly button it pops out!
Labor Signs?: Yep- Braxton Hicks are back, along with some of the cramping and backaches.
Looking Forward To: Spring! And meeting our baby girl! 


1 comment:

  1. LOL, I swear I'm the same size as you in the belly area and I'm only 15 weeks!

    ReplyDelete