Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Third Trimester! 28 Weeks

Hello, third trimester! I feel like this is such a huge milestone. It makes the finish line seem a tad bit closer and makes me proud of the weeks behind me! I'm back to monthly appointments, as the OB I saw this week decided it was unneccesary for me to start biweekly already. It's much appreciated, as I don't like missing work unless I have to. Anyway, here is this weeks update!



How far along?: 28  weeks
Weight gained?: 18 pounds
Showing yet?: Yep!
Clothes?: Maternity; living in leggings, basic long sleeve shirts and Hubs' hoodies.
Cravings?: Peanut butter toast, fruit, salad and bacon
Aversions?: Nothing, although cleaning the fridge after some meat leaked EVERYWHERE had me gagging at the thought of beef. Woof.
Sleep?: Good!
Boy or Girl?:  Little mister :)
Movement?: Yep, he's started to move more during the day, as opposed to mostly at night.
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose, tired
Looking forward to?: Painting his nursery and ordering prints. I'll do a nursery post this week. Now that we've got his dressers finished and the room has a first coat on the cut in, I'm feeling a bit more anxious about putting it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment