Tuesday, February 17, 2015

30 Weeks

I wish I could say we had a productive weekend, but sub-degree temperatures and windchills in the negative twenties stalled a lot of my plans to get some things done.
 
It was nice and relaxing at times, but I find that I am more tired when we do nothing, verses when we run all day.
 
I'm excited as some of the birchwood craft materials that I ordered arrived last week. I have to get some thin paint brushes and then I should be able to finish up one of the DIY's for baby boy's nursery.
 
I ordered his mobile from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child, and I'm excited to see it in his room!
 


How far along?: 30  weeks
Weight gained?: 20+ pounds
Showing yet?: Yep!
Clothes?: Maternity clothes + Hubs' hoodies
Cravings?: Fruit (especially strawberries), salads, decaf coffee
Aversions?: Nothing.
Sleep?: The furnace has been running 24/7, so our house feels SO dry. I'm struggling to breath at night, even with the humidifier.
Boy or Girl?: Boy
Movement?: Lots! He was super quiet last week so I did pull out my doppler, but he is very active during Charlotte's nap time and around 8 pm.
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose, tired
Looking forward to?: Narrowing down names and getting some things crossed off of my to-do list! I love lists, it's a really bad obsession- ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment