Wednesday, February 11, 2015

29 Weeks

Last week in my 20's ;) This past week I had a huge revelation about this little man. I think sometimes my days are full of 100 other thoughts and actions that I rarely get time to reflect on his impending arrival. I can't believe we get to experience the newborn stage again, as crazy/exhausting as it is. Along with that comes to joys of falling so deeply in love with a tiny human being.
 
I know it's going to be a huge adjustment for us, especially Charlotte, but I imagine shortly after his arrival, we won't remember life without him.
 
On to this weeks update!
 

 
How far along?: 29  weeks
Weight gained?: 18 pounds
Showing yet?: Yep!
Clothes?: Maternity, loving leggings, skinny jeans, and basic tees.
Cravings?: Peanut butter toast, fruit, salad and bacon. Starting to crave candy and popcorn. You know, mindless eating.
Aversions?: Nothing.
Sleep?: Every few nights we hit a rough one, but mostly okay!
Boy or Girl?: Little mister :)
Movement?: Yep, he's getting crazier and crazier.
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose, tired, random back pain that radiates through my butt.
Looking forward to?: Finished up painting his room, so now we enter the fun part of decorating! Can't wait!


 
Big sister is obsessed with his book collection (aka her baby books). We obviously LOVE Sandra Boynton ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment