Tuesday, January 27, 2015

27 Weeks


Last week in the second trimester, how has that happened?!  I really can't believe that we are 3 months out from my due date. I have some questions for my OB about whether or not he will come earlier based on when I delivered Charlotte, but I have a feeling he'll tell me he has no idea, ha!


 
Last week I had my 26 week appointment. My OB decided to start me on biweekly appointments, which is earlier than last time. I am guessing it has to do with the TDAP vaccine that I'm getting at 28 weeks, but I'm not sure. I ended up gaining 9 pounds in a month. This happened to me when I was pregnant with Charlotte, except it was 8 pounds. I freaked, wanted to cry, and felt like a whale, but ultimately my weight gain is under control and I decided to step up my workouts and cut back on sweets. I didn't gain anything this past week, so there's that.
 
We had a busy week. We moved Charlotte into her big girl room on Friday night. She woke up twice that night, but has slept well ever since (jinx...). She really seems to love it, so that's a win in my book.
 
 
 
How far along?: 27 weeks
Weight gained?: 18 pounds
Showing yet?: Yep!
Clothes?: Maternity
Cravings?: Peanut butter toast, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, salad
Aversions?: Nothing
Sleep?: Feeling good
Boy or Girl?: Boy!
Movement?: Yes, getting stronger and more frequent
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose, tired...
Looking forward to?: Painting his nursery and sorting through his clothes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment