Thursday, February 26, 2015

31 Weeks

Down to the single digits! 9 (ish) weeks to go. I feel so ill prepared for this little mans arrival. I feel like I have 100 things on my list of things to do, and time is just flying by as none of them get done. We finalized our Amazon registry this weekend, and we received a nice delivery of items on Saturday. We really need to make a decision on the crib, and once that's done, we can get the rest of the room finalized! 
 
We have narrowed down little mans name to 3 options. BIg sister Charlotte has her favorite, but we're going to wait until we see him to make a decision! 
 
Now on to this weeks bumpdate.
 
 
 
How far along?: 31 weeks
Weight gained?: 19 pounds
Showing yet?: Yep!
Clothes?: Maternity. All. The.Way.
Cravings?: Fruit, salads, candy
Aversions?: Nada
Sleep?: Varies night by night. When I get a good one though, I'm a woman on a mission.
Boy or Girl?: Boy
Movement?: He's been busy in there! Lots of moving and shaking, and hiccups!
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose, tired
Looking forward to?: Washing baby clothes and picking a name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment