Tuesday, March 3, 2015

32 Weeks

We've passed the 2 month mark and I'm slightly freaking out. I'm not sure why, but maybe the idea that spring is just around the corner makes me think we're getting close!
 
Charlotte came down with a stomach bug last week that plagued me as well. No vomiting, just lots of queasiness and nausea. I haven't had much of an appetite and with her sleep schedule being out of sync, I've been super tired as well.
 
I have my 32 week appointment on Thursday, so after this we'll be back to bi-weekly appointments.
 
We spent Sunday afternoon running errands getting some things to finish up some nursery projects. We also have a few things to finish up in Charlotte's room, and we're THIS close to being done, which is nice.
 
We still need to get the crib, so when we finally get it into the room we can hang the pictures and book shelves and get the crib bedding situated.
 
All in all I feel pretty good about the nursery progress, but we still have a few things to get!

 
 
How far along?: 32 weeks
Weight gained?: 20 pounds
Showing yet?: Yep!
Clothes?: Maternity
Cravings?: Toast, pretzels...mostly due to this stomach bug!
Aversions?: Dairy
Sleep?: Started using some couch pillows to support my back and hips, which seems to help!
Boy or Girl?: Boy
Movement?: He's a busy guy in there. I am mostly enjoying the hiccups. Charlotte always had them when I was pregnant- I love it!
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose, tired
Looking forward to?: Finishing up the nursery and meeting this babe!
 
Here's our current to-do list:
 
DIY Lamp
Get crib
Hang pictures
Hang bookshelves
Order pump
Swap light fixtures
Pick a mirror
Pick hamper
Finalize BRU registry

No comments:

Post a Comment