Tuesday, January 6, 2015

24 Weeks!

Ah 2014, you were good to us! Our first full year of Charlotte, another blessing on the way, and lots of craziness in between, we are excited to see what 2015 has in store for us!
 
We had a long 2 week vacation between Christmas Eve and today, and we are really ready to get back to our new routine.
 
 
 
Charlotte's been going through a really hard separation anxiety phase, and has been super clingy to mommy. We're going on 3 weeks, and to be honest, it's been much harder for me than I expected. I'm not sure if it's the hormones or the physical and emotional exhaustion that it's causing, but I'm drained. I am hoping she returns to "normal" now that she's back in day care, as I'm not sure how much longer we can keep this up.
 
On New Years Even we went to the wedding of one of my dear friends. It was nice to dress up and go out with Hubs, something we rarely get to do!
 
 
 
How far along?: 24 weeks
Weight gained?: 12 pounds
Showing yet?: Yep!
Clothes?: Maternity
Cravings?: Nothing
Aversions?: Nothing
Sleep?: Finally started feeling better, and now Charlotte has decided to quit naps and sleeping through the night!
Boy or Girl?: Little mister!
Movement?: Yes!  He loves going crazy at night, so I hope he can keep his nights/days straight!
Symptoms?: Tired legs after a long day.
Looking forward to?: Clearing out our spare bedroom so we can get working on Charlotte's big girl room/his nursery!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment