Tuesday, January 13, 2015

25 Weeks

Nesting has come in full force this weekend! Charlotte is moving to our spare bedroom so she can have a little more room than her current living quarters (AKA she's getting the boot!) so we moved out the queen bed and started purging things that we don't need.
 
 
Can't do an update without including a picture of this little lady!
 
Hubs and I both went through our closets and we were able to donate about 4 bags of clothes and extras that we no longer need. Our plans were to get started on painting that room while Charlotte was napping, but her naps have been more miss than hit, so we didn't want to risk waking her.
 
 
Early birthday celebration, she couldn't keep her hands out of the icing (cool whip!)
 
 Sunday night, Hubs decided to start priming the lower half of the room (the room was previously painted brown and cream). After she went to bed, I grabbed my mask and we got it all primed in about an hour or so.
 
Yesterday, instead of napping while she did, I trimmed the entire room (baseboards, chair rail, windows, doors, and ceiling). I think my need to have her room finished trumped my exhaustion, haha! All that's left is to roll the paint and finish up the trim.
 
 
Paint samples for baby boy's room
 
Since Charlotte's nursery was just done, we're pretty much moving all of her current furniture and decor into the bigger room. I'm thinking about getting her a white rug and some white/gold curtains and calling it a day. Once we have her moved in, we can start on little mans room!
 
How far along?: 25 weeks
Weight gained?: 13 pounds
Showing yet?: Yep!
Clothes?: Maternity
Cravings?: Loving salads again...
Aversions?: Nothing
Sleep?: After getting Charlotte's sleep back on track, I'm feeling good. I think my body is just more tired lately (duh!) so I've been coming to terms with listening to it say "go to bed!"
Boy or Girl?: Boy!
Movement?: Yes! Very active at night, right before I go to bed. He's also very low in comparison to Charlotte. I can feel him kick and squirm like he's trying to escape.
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose is back! We invested in a new humidifer for our room that's been helping.
Looking forward to?: Moving Charlotte to her big girl room so we can get started on his room!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment