Friday, December 19, 2014

Baby Boy's Nursery!

I was really struggling to brew up ideas for a nursery if little one was a boy. Well, here we are and I have had to do a lot of digging to come up with something I love!
 
We are moving Charlotte to the spare bedroom, since it's bigger and best suited for a girl ;) Ideas for her big girl room will come next!
 
Here's what I have so far. I'm thinking a light, pale blue on the walls, with white chair rail and trim. We might be reusing the crib, but it depends on if Charlotte transitions to a big girl bed in time. Otherwise, we'll just invest in another crib for little man! I love the softness of the blues but adding in some masculinity with the animal heads and wood lamp base. I'm also not set on a gray crib/furniture, but I think it's a nice change from the white, which we have for Charlotte.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment