Tuesday, April 21, 2015

39 Weeks

For the past 2 months I've predicted that little man would arrive in my 39th week. Here we are, and the contractions I've been experiencing make me feel somewhat hopeful that that might just happen.
 

Shoe shopping at 39 weeks= a major workout!! 
 
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that he'll be here any day now. I think I'm too focused on trying to keep life as normal as possible for Charlotte to realize that it's so close!
 
I have my 39 week appointment tonight, so we'll see if these contractions are helping things progress or not.
 
I'm looking forward to meeting our babe but I will miss this bump.
 


 
How far along?: 39 weeks
Weight gained?: 26 pounds
Showing yet?: Yep
Clothes?: Maternity
Cravings?: Ice cream, toast, PB&J
Aversions?: Nothing
Sleep?: Pretty good now that we took our flannel sheets off of the bed. I can't complain much!
Boy or Girl?: Little mister
Movement?: Very active again, a lot of elbows and feet pushing on the sides of my stomach. I love it!
Symptoms?: Stuffiness is mostly gone now that the furnace is off, back pain comes and goes but otherwise feeling great.
Labor signs?: Lots of contractions since yesterday afternoon, just waiting for my appointment tonight to see if they've done anything!
Looking forward to?: THE BIG DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment