Tuesday, April 7, 2015

37 Weeks

Full term, baby! I think I'm in denial that baby boy will be here soon. I guess I also expect him to arrive at 40 weeks like his sister, but I need to keep in mind he can come at any time. We wrapped up the nursery this weekend and I'm in the process of washing the last of his laundry.



Friday night we were surprised with a family sprinkle to celebrate and spoil baby boy. We got a lot of diapers, which are obviously MUCH appreciated, a lot of fun summer clothes, Aden & Anais swaddle blankets, shoes and a stash of PeePee TeePees. These things are hilarious!



Charlotte came down with strep throat, so we got her started on antibiotics on Saturday morning and by Easter Sunday, she was back to her normal self. The warm weather also puts everyone in a good mood, and we had an awesome day.



I go in this afternoon for my 37 week appointment. I don't think they'll do an internal exam, but I have a feeling that he's dropped. I no longer feel his little bum in my ribs, and I'm definitely feeling more pressure and stretching.



How far along?: 37 weeks
Weight gained?: 26 pounds
Showing yet?: Yes :)
Clothes?: Maternity
Cravings?: Sweets! Thanks Easter Bunny :)
Aversions?: Nothing
Sleep?: Better this weekend now that the furnace has stopped running so much at night.
Boy or Girl?: Boy!
Movement?: Very active lately! I'm soaking it all up!
Symptoms?: Back pain/twinges
Labor signs?: Pelvic pressure, RLP, some minor contractions/cramping
Looking forward to?: Going into labor and finally meeting this little guy!

To- Do List
Pick up pump (it's not in yet)
Have baby
Name baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment