Wednesday, April 1, 2015

36 Weeks

Last day of March and I think I will be jinxing myself if I said April is baby month, considering how close my due date is to May, but I am tempted!
 
We are SO close to being done with the nursery, we just have to hang one piece of art that I made. I am so excited with how it turned out, and I know little man will love it. Now if only I could get Charlotte to let go of her rocking chair so I can put it in his room....
 
Our to-do list is shrinking and I'm really excited about it. Other than some nesting and cleaning, I don't think there is much to do to prepare for his arrival!
 
I had my 36 week appointment yesterday and ott the Group B Strep Test. They did an internal exam- no progress aside from my cervix being soft. I didn't have much progress with Charlotte until the morning my water broke, so I'm okay with this :)
 
 
 
How far along?: 36 weeks
Weight gained?: 24 pounds
Showing yet?: No denying it
Clothes?: Maternity
Cravings?: Nothing really
Aversions?: Having a hard time finding things that sound good to eat.
Sleep?: Terrible the past few nights. A lot of waking up on my back and trying to get comfortable. Also waking up HOT!
Boy or Girl?: Boy!
Movement?: He's been much more active lately. My momma heart swelled up yesterday when Charlotte was sitting on my lap talking and he went nuts!
Symptoms?: I get some random twinges in my butt when he squirms on my left side.
Labor signs?: Some mild cramping but I associate that with dehydration.
Looking forward to?: Meeting and naming this baby boy!
To- Do List
H
ang picture
Online childbirth class
Pick up pump
Pack Hospital Bag (only things left are last minute items!)

No comments:

Post a Comment