Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Nursery Update!


We're finalizing a lot of details in the nursery, and had a nice weekend wrapping up some loose ends.
 
Hubs finally got a drill bit so he could work on the birchwood lamp that I had planned for the nursery. It turned out AWESOME! I am so excited. We had the log from our fireplace that we used for the project, but you can also find them here. I ordered a lamp kit from Amazon, so once the hole was drilled, he got to work and wired the lamp. It turned out really well; I'm so pumped!



 
I also spray painted a wicker basket for his hamper and an old mirror that I got from my sister that we'll hang on the wall.
 
Here are the pictures that'll hang above his crib. I love them


 
To-Do List
Get crib
Hang pictures
Hang bookshelves
Swap light fixtures
Finish DIY art
Get out baby items from attic
Pack Hospital Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment