Tuesday, March 10, 2015

33 Weeks

7 to go!  I am feeling pretty good about our to do list. Most of the nursery is done, aside from the crib. Once that's here, it's mostly a matter of hanging things on the walls and setting the stage for his arrival!
 
I've been working on my hospital bag list, trying to keep it simple since we overpacked with Charlotte. I am trying to keep my and his belongings to one bag! We'll see how we do :)
 
Here is this weeks bumpdate- down to bi-weekly appointments for the next 4 weeks, then on to weekly!
 
 
 
How far along?: 32 weeks
Weight gained?: 19 pounds
Showing yet?: Yep!
Clothes?: Maternity
Cravings?: Salad, Girl Scout cookies, decaf coffee, peanut butter toast
Aversions?: Dairy
Sleep?: Pretty good, as long as Charlotte is sleeping well ;)
Boy or Girl?: Little man
Movement?: He's definitely more quiet during the day. I hope he's not a night owl!
Symptoms?: Stuffy nose, tired
Looking forward to?: Finishing up the nursery and meeting this babe!

And one of big sister patting her baby's back to sleep!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment